It can be challenging to find the perfect jewellery size as it is so individual. Therefore, I have tried to come up with a few guiding rules you may consider, and presented a method so that you can try to measure and find your jewellery size from home ✨
This page is based on my professional experience and your feedback in order to assist with sizes in the best way possible, to the best of my capabilities in an online jewellery universe.
That also means that this page is only a guide to help you to find your perfect jewellery size.
Remember that if you have any questions or need more guidance, you are always welcome to write to my Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org 💖
Guide to finding your anklet size
Ankle chains are unique because the same ankle chain can give several different looks. It can sit in a tight, medium, or loose fit, allowing one ankle chain to provide several different stylings ✨
As a result, there are a few essential considerations to take before finding your perfect ankle chain fit.
All you need is a string, a ruler and a pen.
- Step 1: Measure the circumference of your ankle by wrapping the string tight above the bone on your anklet
- Step 2: Measure the string to find your measurement.
- Step 3: Decide on what fit you'd like your anklet in, and add the following to your measurement.
- Tight fit: Add 2 cm to your size
- Medium fit: Add 4 cm to your size
- Loose fit: Add 6 cm to your size
- Step 4: Round up to the nearest size that is listed in the anklet lengths below.
My Anklets are available in three different lengths:
XS: 21,5 cm.
S: 23,5 cm.
M: 25,5 cm.
L: 27,5 cm.